* Saturday, October 21 Women's Brunch at the Parsonage, 9:30-11:30am. Donna Holt sharing on "The Emotionally Healthy Woman."
* Sunday, October 22, "NLC Annual Talent Night" 6pm. Contact Pamela Amendola to sign up. All creative presentations welcome!
* Saturday, October 28, Christyn Kalkstine Memorial Service, 11am.
* Sunday, October 29, Chosen People Ministries, "The Feasts", 8:30/10:45am. Later, "Fire By Night" worship concert (Bill Siegler) at 6pm.
* Friday, November 3, Annual Mission's Banquet, held at Haverhill Citizen's Center, 1 Welcome St, 6pm. Bring a covered dish from a country that you love! Contact Rick and Julie Strumpfler for details (978-549-6270/821-8545)
Please note a new ministry starting up at the Common Ground Cafe, "Women's Empowerment Celebration." This ministry is headed up by NLC's Wanda Ruiz and Tracy McNichols and will meet on the last Saturday of each month, starting October 28, at 2pm. As stated, this ministry will be, "a group of women to inspire, uplift, and encourage with empowering words and scriptures, and celebrate all women going through any and all obstacles in life." Contact church office for details.